|Unsafe Employees: How To Reform Or Terminate Them While Minimizing Your Legal Risks|
Any effective safety and health management program requires discipline and follow-through from both management and workers. Often, however, employers fail to follow through on reforming or terminating unsafe workers, instead just letting them continue to flail along while putting themselves and others at risk.
While the threat of a termination-related lawsuit is undoubtedly sobering, doing nothing is far from an acceptable solution. Failing to act when an unsafe employee ignores safety practices or engages in reckless behaviors can destroy your safety culture. Morale drops, injury risk increases, and you face greater exposure to compliance-related complaints and citations.
Join us for an in-depth webinar and learn how to reform ? or fire ? without fear. Our speaker, a lawyer and OSHA expert, will explain:
- Why enforcement of safety procedures and practices is essential to your culture
- How to coach, reform, or ultimately terminate an employee for safety issues while keeping your legal risks at a minimum
- Strategies to avoid whistleblower or retaliation lawsuits and claims
- Who you can partner with to reduce risks of fraudulent workers' compensation and disability bias claims from unsafe employees
- Effective steps to document and track safe and unsafe performance
- Common pitfalls that will open you up to complaints, citations, and poor morale ? and how to avoid them
- Why effective management of your safety program helps protect both your employees and your bottom-line profits
Related Links Or Products:
. . . . . . . . . .